7 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2019 3:20 AM by sabari yadavilli

Marked for Deletion

Saddam Banihani
      Share This:

Hi,

After disable one of infrastructure policies the mark for deletion appeared on the many of devices. then i enabled this policy again but the mark is still appearing.

How i can delete this mark??

Thanks

Saddam

• 1. Re: Marked for Deletion
          Ashish Kangaokar

Hi Saddam!

First just check how many agents and which are those agents that are falling under that policy (this will help you to know the agents that needs to be synchronized in the second step)

And Secondly, You Just have to navigate to the Presentation server, Configuration>Managed devices, and just click on Patrol Agent Options (vertical dots) and select synchronize agents, that should solve your problem.

Thanks!

• 2. Re: Marked for Deletion
            Saddam Banihani

Hi Ashish,

But the devices that i mentioned in my question don't have PA, we monitor it  remotely.

i will restarted the remote monitoring server and check the status, did this is correct?

Thanks

Saddam Bani Hani

• 3. Re: Marked for Deletion
              sabari yadavilli

Hi Saddam,

No worries, please check in the devices under the Monitoring tab of presentation server of the PA and expand it. make sure all the remote servers showing under remote monitoring application class.

If all the devices showing there, in next refresh cycle the MFD will get removed automatically, or you can do sync the policy option against the agent. that will resolve your concern.

if then also MFD is like that, then you can re initialize.

While you are checking under the Devices tab on the Patrolagent server, if all the remote servers are showing connected then no worries leave it it will automatically recover from the status.

Regards

Sabari Yadavilli.

• 4. Re: Marked for Deletion
                Saddam Banihani

Hi Sabari,

The same Mark is still showing from 18/9/2019.

can you help me before remove the Virtual machines from the system.

Kindly find the below capture.

Thanks

Saddam

• 5. Re: Marked for Deletion
                  sabari yadavilli

Hi Saddam,

can you please let me know all the devices are showing MFD or are there any particular devices only, if so you can try to ping the devices from the PA server, whether they are active or not. if showing all the devices fro MFD follow the below steps.

1. Is it possible to re-initialize the policy, this will reload the KM configuration and discovers all the devices again in that scenario this will be resolved. This will trigger alerts as well if there is any issue existed at time of re-initialize the agent policy.

2. Even then if it's not resolved you can restart the PatrolAgent. This will also trigger alerts if there is any existed at time of restart of the agent. 

regards

Sabari Yadavilli

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • 6. Re: Marked for Deletion
                    Saddam Banihani

Hi Sabari,

Many Thanks for your usual support.

The issue has been solved after do the following.

Note:These devices are Virtual Machines and monitored remotely.

After work with Data Center Team to check on the Credentials for vCenter/ESX server from vSphere client,Show us that we must change the password  for this server.

Then we changed the Credentials for vCenter/ESX server from (TSPS Console > Configuration > Infrastructure Policies > Edit Policy that responsible monitoring vCenter/ESX >then Edit Monitoring Solution > Edit vCenter/ESX server details > add new credential)

Thanks

Saddam Bani Hani

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    • 7. Re: Marked for Deletion
                      sabari yadavilli

Thank you Saddam... for the update as well..