I'm wondering if because of the way Salesforce handles mailing address in the user form it's messing with the import. Might try using Data Loader to see if that will bring it in; one way to test it.
I did an export from Data Loader and Street was available as its own column, but just wondering if something odd is happening on the import because it combines all the fields together into "address".
Or I could be totally wrong and it's something simple in Pentaho...
1 of 1 people found this helpful
one other thought is use Division or Dept. Easy enough to have those then show up on the incident ticket. Can probably use Translation Workbench to change the name of them (not sure if can do that on the User form or not)
So checking the log files this morning it is working, but it seems to only update a handful of users each time the job runs instead of updating all the users. I guess I'm not sure if that is expected behavior with Pentaho or not. At this pace I just need to wait 60 odd days for my nightly scheduled runs to get everything caught up.
Hi Seth Malwitz
In your Pentaho jobs you can configure what user should be updated, like All or just the Delta's (only the users that are changed).
Maybe in some of the queries (data get steps from Salesforce) you have a smaller selection like 'Limit 10'. That might also reduce the numbers..
I'm happy to assist here, but you can always contact support.
In summary; All records should be updated (based on your criteria) overnight,
Unless there was a limit pre built in I didn't change anything to do with a limit that I'm aware of, and that is what was odd, the number of records updated isn't consistent.
The log from one night showed 10 users update, the next night 150, the night after that 25, the number of users updated would change from night to night.
At this point all of the users records are up to date and any staff changes seem to be updating overnight with no issue, so I'm not super concerned about it.