This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You can obtain the Service Id by doing the following in the workflow editor:
- Open the workflow editor. If the workflow editor is already open, click somewhere in the canvas to see the General properties for the workflow.
- In the General properties panel on the right, go to the Variables section and click the Add/Remove Variables link.
- Click the Add Variable link in the upper left hand corner.
- Add an input variable of type "Service Broker Context". Give the variable a name, like "context" and Save.
- Click on the activity you've added to create your Office365 user.
- In the General properties section on the right, in the Input Map section, Edit the mapping for the Service Id.
- In the expression editor, choose from the Available values on the right: context -> Service -> Service ID