Like ALL troubleshooting documents have stated, review the log file of the patch manager and filter the results on the module "PatchManagementPremium" Filter. For an issue like this, support will ask for this file as a matter of routine anyway. You should open a ticket so you can figure out what is the root cause but the logs are the best way to figure it out. If there are any issues, this is where you will find them. My entries were empty so I did a check for updates from the configuration page of the Patch Manager:
After I did the update, my results:
I forgot to write that there is no message in the log about the patchKB update.
Strictly speaking, there are almost no messages about the patch module in the entire log, including the archived ones.
Except e.g. "2019/07/30 12:00:00 PatchManagementPremium I  Scanning using software update '184.108.40.20630'".
At this time and even until I deleted the sqlite, version 8051 was still displayed.
I'll wait for the patch before I write a ticket.
I thought that someone besides me may have had the same problem in the last few days.
There was a buggy PatchKB in the last days.
The problem no longer exists.
After the PatchKB could not be updated and I deleted the sqlite file, the patch manager pulled the current version the same night. The PJs didn't start, but after I had provided the non-downloadable patches by hand (e.g. Java), it suddenly started and now everything is up and running again. Alone since yesterday 400 patches less in the queue.
Whether it was due to a single action or the combination, I can not say. In any case, BCM does not seem to please when patches can not be downloaded over a longer period. It seems like that would have stalled all patch jobs.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Good catch... In my observation I think it is Java... Since the licensing change, BCM can longer fetch patches and downloads gets "hung". I hide the Java Patch and then the downloads finished and things began flowing. This may need to be addressed by R&D.