2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2019 3:42 AM by Ganesh Gore

You have no access permission to the form AST:ComputerSystem

Raul Sanchez Villena
      Share This:

Hi

I have this problem can you help me?

when I try to enter to Asset in ComputerSystem send me this error:

And the mid tier send this message

DISPLAYING THE LAST 25 ENTRIES OF LOG (NEWEST FIRST)
      <MTIER><TID: 0000000078> <CATEGORY:com.remedy.log > /* Fri Jul 19 2019 13:19:58.133 */ <LEVEL: SEVERE > <TENANT: null > <USER: appadmin > ARERR [9264] You have no access permission to the form AST:ComputerSystem.
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.checkAccess(Form.java:1203)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.aspects.IFormServiceCacheAspect.ajc$around$com_remedy_arsys_goat_aspects_IFormServiceCacheAspect$1$1c93230b(IFormServiceCacheAspect.aj:56)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.get(Form.java:1269)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.Form.get(Form.java:1275)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.ActiveLinkCollector.populateEventCollections(ActiveLinkCollector.java:289)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.ActiveLinkCollector.<init>(ActiveLinkCollector.java:103)
      at com.remedy.arsys.goat.field.ActiveLinkCollectorThread.run(ActiveLinkCollectorThread.java:78)

I have all the permitions to asset, for asset of monitor, ups equipmet I can enter only computerSystem have this problem

Thaks.

• 1. Re: You have no access permission to the form AST:ComputerSystem
          Ankit Tiwari

This seems to be midtier cache issue. Try hard cache flush on your midtier server. Follow below steps for hard cache flush:

1> Steps to clear the previous cache and temporary files for both 

1> Mid-Tier & Tomcat - 

a) Stop Tomcat (Jsp Engine) Service. 

b) Clear out the contents of the 'work', 'temp' & 'logs' folders inside "....\...\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat X.X\" 

c) Clear out the contents of the 'cache', 'cachetemp', 'attstore' and 'logs' folders present inside the Mid-Tier folder. 

d) Delete 'viewStats.dat' and 'viewStats.dat.bak' from <Mid-Tier folder>\WEB-INF\Classes. (* If only Present, else ignore this step). 

e) << Delet plugin server cache: The directory on my VM is: C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\midtier\PluginsCache. Everything can be deleted, including sub folders>> 

f) Delete midtier server %TEMP% folder file.

g) Start Tomcat (Jsp Engine) Service.

Cheers,

Ankit

• 2. Re: You have no access permission to the form AST:ComputerSystem
            Ganesh Gore

looks like permission issue. Can you access BMC Core forms in midtier? e.g BMC.CORE:BMC_ComputerSystem .

You can try to create new record in this form and check if you can create new record.  Do you have Asset Admin permissions as well ? Can you try with Asset Admin user?

May be new attribute has been added to Computer system class or in AST: Attribute form without having appropriate field permissions. You can check with your Remedy Administrator and confirm this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful