Can you try with Active Link or Filter to fetch the no. records and observe the count? Is it returning same as escalation or manual search?
To troubleshoot this issue, we need to capture escalation/plugin logs to see if it can be of any help and if required need to put instrumentation in the code also. You may need to reach out to BMC support for further help.
Thanks and Regards,
You need to capture plugin logs to see the query generated by the system.
It looks like there are some known issues related to ARDBC.LDAP in 9.x and above.
Can you please check below articles
tomorrow will gather the logs and will share them.
Ganesh and yes, the SW00532629 is the issue. But we have version 9.1.07 patch 001 and within that docu it says thes was fixed in 9.1.03
Attached are the LOG files.
MH08.log is the log of Escalations,Filters, API, SQL
MHplugin_03.log is the plugin log.
The escalation starts at 11:52:00 (line 2339) in the LOG.
and ends on 11:52:52 line 58805.
But within the plugin log, nothing happens. This is the vendor form and it's settings for RequestID.
I'm propably missing a settings to log the LDAP plugin values into the pluginlog. Do you have a tip, what/where to set, that the LDAP plugin details will be also traced?
logs.zip 389.9 K
Hi, when I open the form in web browser, it displays all 5500+ entries. When I selected All entries, set Modify All and made a SAVE, a filter is triggered and it processes all 5500+ entries. When the escalation does the same, it process only 1990 entries.
yes, but according to the details, this defect reflects to version 9.0 and 9.1. But we are on 9.1.07.001.
I've opened a url link to the latest hotfixes for this version on ftp://ftp.bmc.com/pub/ARRecommendedFixes/Server/19.02.01/ , but within the file there is not such issue mentioned.
There are multiple defects around this. (SW00504017/SW00502991/SW00507714).
You need to contact BMC support and get the appropriate hotfix based on your AR Server version.