1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 25, 2019 12:25 PM by Thad White

TSIMTrueSight Smart Reports operator console heat map view implementation in

Anatoly Gofman
      Share This:

Hello

We use TSIM heat map in operator console for NOC and managers views (Business and Technical Services levels with drill through to servers->events).

I want to implement the same map in TrueSight Smart Reports (including drill through, not only specific level view).

Someone did or tried to do the same heat map? Is it possible in Smart Reports?

Thanks for answers and tips.

Regards

Anatoly.

• 1. Re: TSIMTrueSight Smart Reports operator console heat map view implementation in
          Thad White

I did something similar in TS Smart Reporting.  It basically requires you to create 2 reports and linking them together using the "drill through" option.  Report 1 would be your heat map report for say servers / CI's.  Report 2 would be a tabular event report.  Turn on drill through on report 1 and link it to report 2.  It has been a while since I did it so I am short on details.  One thing to remember is this isn't real time, it is still an offline report.

1 of 1 people found this helpful