1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 17, 2019 12:09 PM by Nirmal Sharma

Help with a query

Nirmal Sharma
      Share This:

Hi Experts,

I am using below query to list out the error message ADDM found on triggering a particular query. However this query results multiple lines of same error message. So I wanted to understand:

- If there is a way to bring the latest error message if any.

- Also I noticed error messages for the queries which were successfully executed and reported SQL results in its last execution. I want to understand why it still shows the error for the query if its last execution was successful?

search IntegrationResult with (traverse DiscoveryResult:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryAccess:ProviderAccess traverse DiscoveryAccess:Metadata:Detail:SessionResult as sessions) where * has subword 'Oracle.OracleRDBMS_Options.OracleQueries.options_and_packs_usage' show label, failure_reason, #DiscoveryResult:Request:Pattern:Pattern.name as 'Triggering Pattern', #DiscoveryResult:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryAccess:ProviderAccess.endpoint as 'Endpoint', #DiscoveryResult:DiscoveryAccessResult:DiscoveryAccess:ProviderAccess.#Member:List:List:DiscoveryAccess.#Associate:Inference:InferredElement:Host.name as 'Hostname', #DiscoveryResult:Request:Pattern:Pattern.name as 'Pattern Name', unique(#sessions.message)