5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2019 5:18 AM by Alena Stejnarova

BMC Discovery 11.2: relation between Provider:StorageVolume.key and Consumer:StorageVolume.key

Alena Stejnarova
      Share This:

Hello,

we were asked to provide ADDM query, which result should be list of all Provider:StorageVolume.keys and their related Consumer:StorageVolume.keys and additional column for last_seen e.g something like last_update_success for provider side.

1) I´ve prepared following query, but it´s retrieving 'Not Set' for all consumer key records. And I don´t understand why. Could someone please help here? I was checking the taxonomy, but I didn´t find the relation. Does the relationship exist between Provider:StorageVolume.key and Consumer:StorageVolume.key in 11.2 please?

search StorageVolume

show

key as 'StorageVolumeKey_Provider',

#Provider:StorageUse:Consumer:StorageVolume.key as 'StorageVolumeKey_Consumer'

2) My second question is, is ADDM able to provide something like last_seen for storage volume? I would need to traverse to the storage system and to the host, which is managing it and provide last discovery access date and time, right? Storage doesn´t have any timestamp, right?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Alena