3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2019 11:36 AM by Gajanand Patil

how to check the recon and normalization job corrupted or not ?

Gajanand Patil
      Share This:

Hi All,

Basically we are facing an issue in normalization and reconciliation job. Sometime the jobs are working as per expectation and sometime it is not. So I feel the OOOB recon and Norm job gets corrupted. I want to check whether it is corrupted or not ?

Can somebody assist me on it ?

-Regards,

Gajanand

• 1. Re: how to check the recon and normalization job corrupted or not ?
          Stefan Hall

A job doesn't break and then heals again in alternation. What exactly do you mean by corrupted?

• 2. Re: how to check the recon and normalization job corrupted or not ?
            Gajanand Patil

Hi Stefan,

If I am creating 10 Cis in Sandbox dataset and promoting it to Asset Dataset. After promoting sandbox data to Asset recon gets run in the background and push data in Asset Dataset. Sometimes promotion of CI is working fine and sometime promotion job gets stuck. So I feel the the recon job may corrupted. But not sure.

Regards,

Gajanand

• 3. Re: how to check the recon and normalization job corrupted or not ?
              Gajanand Patil

Usually in every project you have at-least 2 environments like test and production. First check the job is working fine in any environment ? If yes, then compare the jobs like the working environment and non working environment jobs and check what is the difference.

In my case jobs are working fine in production environment but it was not working in test environment.

I have compared the jobs in both the environment and found that the issue was with the Dataset. Dataset was not getting saved under the reconciliations activities. It was automatically deleting after closing the job. So I feel there was an issue with the job.

Deleted the job in test environment. Exported it from production environment and imported it in test environment. And the dataset is now same as like in production.

Issue resolved finally.

Thanks for all for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Gajanand

1 of 1 people found this helpful