1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 25, 2019 6:23 PM by Mohammad Rehman

Set up 3 different email account for 3 companies

Fernando Galicia
      Share This:

Hi Guys!

I need to do this.

We have 3 companies in ITSM, each one of them needs to receive notifications from their assigned mail account. How can I configure so that each company receives the emails in that way? Or is it only achieved through a development? We have configured the 3 OUTGOING email accounts.

• 1. Re: Set up 3 different email account for 3 companies
          Mohammad Rehman

It would be customization and some overlay on the notification filters to use the outgoing mailbox.

For custom notification filters, you should evaluate and implement the same to use the outgoing mailbox.

Hints:

1) Add custom field on the COM:Company OR create Company and outgoing mailbox name mapping (custom form)

2) Add " Company outgoing mailbox name" custom field on NTE:SYS-NT Process Control and NTE:Notifier form

3) Add filter with lower execution order on NTE:SYS-NT Process Control to set the company outgoing mailbox name  from the step 1.

4) Create overlay on the filters which push the data for notification to NTE:Notifier and map the "Company outgoing mailbox name" to NTE:Notifier same field.

5) Create overlay on the filters which has Notify action and add mailbox name populate the custom field "Company mailbox name" , you can click on the show unused field button to see mailbox name will appear.

I hope this helps.

1 of 1 people found this helpful