1 2 Previous Next 20 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2019 5:44 AM by Saroj Sahu

RE:Add Custom Field in Notification Message

Abdul Moid Mohammed
      Share:|

Hi Team,

I was trying to add Custom Field in Notification Message.

We do have a custom field which needs to be added to Notification Emails and i followed the below Knowledge article for the same.

(https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-25014)

1. Open SYS:Form Field Selection form in dev studio, select Selection Code field and change the field access to read/write and save the form
      2. 2. Open SYS:Form Field Selection in User tool or MT.
      3. 3. Create an entry into the SYS:Form Field Selection form(with selection type as Notification Message Selection) for custom field which you want to list down into menu of Notification Message and Notification Message      Email Subject Line in SYS:Notification message form
      4. 4. Add your custom field into the SYS:Notification Message form in Notification Message Email Subject/Body.
      5. 5. Open NTE:SYS-NT Process Control form in Dev studio.
      6. 6. Create you custom field in NTE:SYS-NT Process Control form with the same field type and same field ID.
      7. 7. Need to add the push filed action for custom field in one of the appropriate filter( NTE:NPC:TranslateNotificationMessageINC1_602) as per below Screen Capture of Set Field Action for your reference.

After this Update of Push Field action on the mentioned filter i don’t see the field/Value is being populated in the desired SYS:Notification Message.

Appreciate response at your earliest availability.

Thanks;--Abdul Moid

1 2 Previous Next