You may want to also head over to support.trackit.com and search the kbase for the error and if you don’t see anything, go ahead and open a case to get some assistance.
I searched the Support website for the error previously and there is nothing there, and I have a current open case with TrackIT support. I was just wondering if the community had seen anything similar and had fixed it without having to notify the support team, or had additional ideas on troubleshooting. Thank you for your suggestion though.
After almost two weeks, we cut our losses and completed a uninstall and reinstall of the software. The error has now gone away.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I had the same error popup yesterday and was able to solve the error with this guide.
Since you can find this thread first when you search for "Error 200", I link the solution here. Maybe it will help the next one.
Thank you! This fix did not exist at the time I was having the issue. This is great to know though! I have changed your answer to the correct one.