3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2019 7:39 AM by Jamie Varcadipane

Did/Does anyone else get a Server 200 Error popup when selecting a category for a ticket in TrackIT 20.19?

Jamie Varcadipane
      Share:|

Did/Does anyone else get a Server 200 Error when adding a category in ticket? The error will also popup when selecting other things in the helpdesk module as well. I do have a open ticket with BMC Support (it has been open for about a week), but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

TrackIT 20.19 Status 200 Error.png

If we select "View Details" we get a white square at the top right corned of the web browser. We have tried 4 different browsers and each one always produces the same results.

After hitting "View Details" the techs also can't interact with their logged in session, and they will need to close out of their web browser and start a new session to continue working.

TrackIT 20.19 Status 200 Error - View Details Results.png

I did manage to get the wording of the error in the white square pictured above, and it says:

"Input error. This field is required..

Login using your Windows account

VERSION: 20.19.2.48

www.trackit.com

© Copyright 1998-2019 BMC Software, Inc.

© Copyright 1991-2019 BladeLogic, Inc.

BMC, BMC Software, the BMC logo, the BMC Software logo, and
      other BMC marks are the exclusive properties of BMC Software, Inc. and are
      registered or may be registered in the U.S. and in other countries.

BladeLogic and other BladeLogic marks are the exclusive
      properties of BladeLogic, Inc. and are registered or may be registered in the
      U.S. and in other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are
      the property of their respective owners.