If interested in learning more, please email me directly at - email@example.com. Must be located in the USA.
|Top Three Skills:||#1 - BMC Atrium Orchestrator – experience in developing orchestration and automation workflows using this tooling|
#2 – Proven strong automation/coding capabilities
#3 – Has worked with Remedy CMDB/change/incident automation and ServiceNow CMDB/change/incident automation.
|Job Description:||As a member of the Systems Automation and Monitoring team, you will work on an team helping to deliver Business Value and Outcomes. You will help to develop, test and implement automation solutions as a shared function in support of driving business value to our customers. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and skills, all while working in an exciting and dynamic work environment.|
|Additional Information:||Preferred Qualifications:|
• Two-year Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
• 2 or more years of experience in developing automation solutions utilizing BMC’s Atrium Orchestrator (now TrueSight Orchestrator)
• Understanding of the BMC Enterprise Management tools consisting of BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC BladeLogic, BMC Patrol, BMC ProactiveNet and BMC ARS Remedy
• Should have a background in automated code testing
• Knowledge and experience in general development/coding skills
• Demonstrate the key critical behaviors of commitment to task, attention to detail, communication, customer focus, decision making/problem solving, tolerance of ambiguity, planning, and prioritizing.
• Knowledge of scripting languages including Powershell, Perl, VBScript, VMWare PowershellCLI, Bladelogic BLCLI, and NSH
• Understanding of developing and supporting end to end workflows
• Experience with the ServiceNow and Remedy CMDB platforms
• Proficient in code development in support of workflow/automation
• Linux Proficiency