2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2019 4:30 PM by Felipe Locci

CONTROL-M REPORTING

balaji ganesan
      Share This:

I have scheduled the control-M job for every month abend reports, right now  report  is stored in  shared folder. I will copy those report  manually and  then sent to customer 

Is there any possibility to  send that report  file to my group email id  directly????

• 1. Re: CONTROL-M REPORTING
          Mark Francome

Are you using 9.0.18? The new Control-M Report stuff uses the AAPI and the reports can be saved to PDFs. In this case you could use mailx (Unix) or blat (Windows) to automatically attach the PDFs to an email.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: CONTROL-M REPORTING
            Felipe Locci

In Control-M 9.0 and older you can select a box to output the report toa sysout and then attach these to an e-mail.

In 9.0.18 you can define a job that executes a shell script to download the report url, and like the example above attach the sysout to an e-mail.

#
            # Generat the report #
            #

url_report=$(curl -k -H "Authorization: Bearer $token" "$endpoint/reporting/report/$report_name?format=csv")

echo $url_report

dowload_url=$(echo ${url_report##*reportURL\":\"} | cut -d '"' -f 1)

####################################################################### #

# Download the report

# $<EM_HOME>/ctm_em/etc/emweb/reporting                                 #

####################################################################### #

curl -k -H "Authorization:Bearer $token" $dowload_url

Source: Services - Documentation for Control-M Automation API 9.0.18.200 - BMC Documentation

2 of 2 people found this helpful