1 of 1 people found this helpful
The great news here is that the whole system takes this into account. The bad news is that we have not implemented the user interface for changing the field labels on these configuration forms yet. That said, you can modify them from within the database itself but please be very careful.
The settings are located in the table called NAMSYSHTMLFORMS. To change the values, follow these steps:
1. Open NAMSYSHTMLFORMS in Edit mode in SQL Management Studio or other SQL tool.
2. Find SEQUENCE = 2 for Requestor
3. Copy the content under HTML column in Notepad
4. Find the Labels and Update the same.
5. Paste the Updated HTML content back in the same cell
6. Commit the changes
7. Perform iisreset
8. Clear browser cache
All default forms have sequence values <= 1000
All custom forms have sequence values > 1000
The FORMTITLE field displays the name of the module which the form belongs to.
Is there a date for implementing the user interface for changing the field labels on these configuration forms yet?