1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2019 4:07 PM by Nicolas Roome

Survey emails - Cant pick Container field

VINCE RINNER
      Share This:

I may have other problems than this...but I'm having trouble getting through the first part of the setup for survey email templates.

I've followed all of these articles as well as created a relationship between my service request and Survey workspaces.

Planning your survey - Planning your survey - Documentation for FootPrints 20.18.03 - BMC Documentation

Creating survey items - Creating survey items - Documentation for FootPrints 20.18.03 - BMC Documentation

Creating survey questions - Creating survey questions - Documentation for FootPrints 20.18.03 - BMC Documentation

Adding questions and instructions to survey forms - Adding questions and instructions to survey forms - Documentation for FootPrints 20.18.03 - BMC Documentation

Defining survey email templates - Defining survey email templates - Documentation for FootPrints 20.18.03 - BMC Documentation

On the email template article, step 3 C says "In the Container field, select the container (such as a Workspace) that contins the ticket item for which you want to send the survey.

The problem is that I do not have a Container field. I just have the Name, description and Item Type (I chose Survey).

Here are my workspaces

Here is my Customer Service Tickets Workspace records

I have this relationship setup.

Am I missing something?