Please change your browser locale and it should reflect in myit as well. Unfortunately there are no locale settings in DWP.
what is the output of ls -l /etc/localtime?
Is it listing the time from timezone you set to?
we have checked the Browser locale and this made no difference
We tried in Chrome and I.E
The response to: ls -l /etc/localtime?
/etc/localtime -> ../usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/London
This is what we expect.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
we had the same problem with the format.
BMC answered to our ticket:
As discussed the fix will be available in next cumulative hotfix of 18.05.
A quick workaround is to update the translation string in
"common.date.localized.formatLabel": "MM/TT/JJJJ", "notForTranslate.common.date.localized.format": "MM/dd/yyyy", in “DWP\dwp\previous\app\scripts\app\i18n\resources-locale_de.json” and
“DWP\dwp\current\app\scripts\app\i18n\resources-locale_de.json” to "common.date.localized.formatLabel": "TT/MM/JJJJ", and "notForTranslate.common.date.localized.format": "dd/MM/yyyy",
If there is any challenge here then it will be taken care in next 18.05 cumulative hot fix, as issue is already fixed in 18.08 version.
As per your confirmation we are moving ahead with the closure of this case.
In future should you see any challenges kindly help log a new case with BMC Support. We will be happy to assist you.
I think the same should work for you, except that you need to change the mentioned translation strings in the files
Remember to make a backup of the files first.
I hope this helps in your case, too.
Thanks for your suggested fix, which we have tried and I can confirm that this does translate the date value.
However as it lands into the fulfilment process still in its original format, it does cause us some further issues.
The issue has been raised with BMC via Fusion Global Services.
Apologies for not mentioning that we are on 18.08 when I submitted this issue.
I am aware that 18.11 is available so i will be confirming if that release contains the above mentioned hot-fix.
BMC have confirmed that this is as designed.
There is an enhancement request to allow for this to be based on the Locale.
As a workaround, I would advise to you the solution provided by Stefan and then use workflow to reformat the captured values.