if you have an archiving form, then when you add fields to the primary form this "should" add them to the underlying archive form.
However, I have in rare instances seen where you need to recreate the archiving form to have the new fields show.
The "should" part is what is worrying me. I had a lot of "shoulds" that became "didn't"in this environment, that is the reason I am searching for a workaround.
I believe I found a solution, Assigned to field (field ID 4) that is present on each Remedy form is not being used on this particular form (checked all records created on Production, all NULL values).
Same with Short Description field (field ID 8), but this field needs to have a value and since I have "Set Fields to $NULL$" in the filter workflow, I did not want to take a chance.