2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 4, 2019 4:13 AM by Mark Francome

Command to see who's logged in

Jeffrey Jordan

Is there some command I can run to tell who is logged in to controlm? Not the server itself but in WLA that way I know who's logged in for when I might have to kick people out for me to do maintanence. Also if there's a way to see who is logged in, is there a command to kick them out? I know a reboot of server has that effect but would rather do it softly that harshly. I am coming up with an email group I can email the users to notify them but for many it would be noise to ignore.

• 1. Re: Command to see who's logged in
          Adriano Gomes

Hi, Jeffrey Jordan there is.

All you have to do is to launch CCM GUI and perform control shell commands for GUI Server Components.

PGUI - Will list the active CTM Client Users and KICK closes the connection. I would stop The GUI Server component for maintenance, because there is no way to avoid the users get back in.

Rgds

A>Gomes

5 of 5 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Command to see who's logged in
            Mark Francome

You can also do this from the command line -

ctl -U <em dbo user> -P <em dbo pass> -C GUI_Server -M {guiserver_name}  -cmdstr "PGUI"

And to kick the user -

ctl -U <em dbo user> -P <em dbo pass> -C GUI_Server -M {guiserver_name}  -cmdstr "KICK <USERID>"

3 of 3 people found this helpful