Can you perhaps provide a screenshot of the error with URL? Depending on which console you are trying to get to, you may need to enable the Jetty server to get it working.
1 of 2 people found this helpful
Considering the fact that it's a ROD system, I would recommend logging a ticket with the support team.
I am seeing the same error in my environment and I would really appreciate if you could share the solution you applied for resolving this issue.
Check if the mid tier deployment services are up and running. Try to perform the below steps:-
1. Stop the Tomcat service
2. Delete <AR Install Directory>/midtier/dvmodule/hostname/*
3. Delete <AR Install Directory>/midtier/WEB-INF/hostname/atriumDeploymentPackages
4. Delete <AR Install Directory>/midtier/WEB-INF/hostname/AtriumWidget*
6. Delete <AR Install Directory>/midtier/WEB-INF/lib/hostname/atrium-dvm-*
7. Delete <AR Install Directory>/midtier/WEB-INF/lib/hostname/atrium-submodule-*
8. Start Tomcat
Then clear the Midtier cache from the Midtier configuration tool. Then clear your browser cache and then login again
thank you for the input.
Unfortunately I cannot find the following folders mentioned above:
I am on version 18.08, single server installation for a POC (ars + mid tier deployed on the same vm).
I expected to find the folders you mentioned inside "C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\midtier"
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
Yes you should check under C:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\midtier" directory for these folders.
can you check below things:-
Open the "Data Visualization Module" form from the object list. Search with 'Module Name' = AtriumIntegrator and see if atrium-widget.jar file it shows in the 'Module Code' section.
- Open the "Data Visualization System Files" form from the object list. Search with 'Name' = atrium-dvm-AtriumIntegrator and see if atrium-dvm-AtriumIntegrator.zip file in this entry.
If this found well then check out your mid tier deployment configuration from the Mid tier configuration tool -> File Deployer settings
Also check Mid tier Deployer services are running or not.
I restarted the AR service, the Mid tier service and the Mid Tier Deployer service once again and everything is working fine now.
I did not apply any other step, only the restart of the services.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
This is known behavior. Whenever you install/upgrade Atrium core components, you must restart tomcat/flush cache/delete cache files.
Great then you made it