How does the permissions look in the Request ID field of corresponding form?
SRM really should go from 8.1 to 18.05 and then to 18.08. You may have a role migration issue but I personally haven’t ran into this issue. Did you check your migration log for any errors in the 4900’s?
Here’s the document that state you should go to 18.05 first for ITSM, SLM, SRM from 8.1 and 9.1; it is a two step process to get to 18.08. 18.08 enhancements - Documentation for Remedy IT Service Management Suite 18.08 - BMC Documentation
First of all apologize because I didn't expose correctly the problem:
Months ago, we installed 9.1.04 smoothly on a fresh new server (DEV environment).
After this, we upgraded to 18.05 folowing all documentation steps, no problems apparently.
We used this DEV environment (DEV1805) for migrating our 8.1 customizations.
I'm saying "used" because, in parallel to this migration project, we also are facing RoD.
Here BMC delivered us 18.08 environments (DEV, Q&A, PRO).
So, we decided to discontinue working on our DEV1805 and migrate all 8.1 customizations to this 18.08 environment (to the DEV environment first).
And, here is where we are experiencing the new permissions/roles problem.
Apparently this problem does not happen on DEV81 neither on DEV1805.