2 of 2 people found this helpful
302 is a redirect code....which simply means that Remedy is expecting to talk to the destination server, not a server that's going to redirect it somewhere else....so, work with the team on the other end of the equation and get them to give you the actual end server, and the problem should go away.
This Issue happened after add that filter on all new request, i disabled it and everything working fine now .
I guess this issue happened because i made that filter on the service request form .
I will try to make it on the new vendor form and test .
It's working with Single Server , this error when i linked it with loadbalancer web servers .