1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 31, 2018 7:54 AM by Akshay D

NC Re-provisioning status failed to update in CLM.

Akshay D

Hello Team,

This is regarding NC re-provisioning operation.

After submitting re-provisioning request in CLM, due to network glitch with DB, it failed to acknowledge the request with below error:

Cannot retrieve networkcontainer post reprovisioning. Failed to successfully re-provision the container, marking as failed : XX-XX

The attempted bulk entry transaction failed due to an error in one of the individual operations.

In BNA, NC is in updated state:

In CLM, NC is in re-provisioning state:

Coz of this, I cannot do any change with this network context, if I try to do then it shows below error:

Tried with POD sync and PM-restart (clearing caches), still it shows same result. Now, how can I sync the NC status in CLM w.r.t. BNA.

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Akshay

• 1. Re: NC Re-provisioning status failed to update in CLM.
          Akshay D

Resolution

In Concrete collection, we will see the Status of NC in "Reprovisioning".

Make it "Active" in both concrete collection entries  and save.

After this change, NC Status show as "Active" & (ARERR 210446) will not occur in CLM console.

Now, BNA & CLM differs with NC revised versions, doesn't allow to modify NC, gives this error "Root Cause : Error occurred while modifying the network container. null,"

To resolve this, again re-provision the same NC with new version only. It will create new relationships and sync all information in CLM & BNA.

Thus solved the issue!

Regards,

Akshay

1 of 1 people found this helpful