Worked with Jim Dubcak in BMC Support yesterday and he resolved by:
Fixed Trigger Error:
Configure Remedyforce to Skip InstanceID Suffix:
1. Click the Remedyforce Administration tab.
2. Click the Application Settings | Click Custom Settings.
3. In the Action column for Remedyforce Settings, Click Manage.
4. On the Custom Setting Remedyforce Settings page, Click New.
5. In the Name field, type Staging_SkipInstanceIDSuffix.
6. Leave the Sequence Id field blank.
7. In the Value field: Enter True.
8. Click Save.
9. Verify when importing CIs nothing is appended to the Instance Name
So Cis will show up in the Remedyforce CMDB UI:
Added the ID for CMDB_Class for Software Server which is a15E0000000PWQ1
I then changed the className variable in the Transform from "BMC_Software Server" to "a15E0000000PWQ1".