We are curious about FAST and had a few questions about it.
- How does pricing work? Is it a subscription basis or a one-time fee?
- Is there an demo video that we can watch?
- We won't need several of the things listed on the product page (FootPrints Advanced Starter Template | RJR Innova...), so would pricing change as a result? Or is it a single price, no matter how many/which modules are used/needed? We are mainly interested in how CMDB & Change Management are handled
Hi Allan, thanks for your interest!
Pricing is one-time and not subscription. We had a prior demo video but have since removed it since it needed to be updated but I'd be happy to provide you a demo via web meeting. We can focus on Change and CMDB as well and show off a few unique features such as the change calendar automation. If you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org they can get that set up with you.
For how pricing works.. I defer that to my friends on the sales team. They can hook you up good. I'm just the techie who built the thing
We are working towards our 2019.R1.0 release and it's going to be our biggest one yet!
- Over a hundred items (bugs, features, tasks) addressed so far and counting
- Three new processes:
- Facilities Request Management
- HR Request Management
- Project Management
- FP 20.19.01 and OpenJDK ready
- Significant improvements to the Preventive Maintenance functionality
- Documentation updates
With the release of our 2019.01 release of the FootPrints Advanced Starter Template, we have updated the marketing sheet: https://rjrinnovations.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/FAST-RJR-Innovations.pdf
We are now working on the 2019.02 release which will feature some improvements to the Service Catalog and more Out of the Box Service Offerings.
FAST 2019.02 was released yesterday bringing along improvements to the Service Catalog, as well as documentation for Testing and Process Demonstration:
The 2019.03 release will focus around the next release of FootPrints (if it is released in time for our release cadence) as well as bringing in an HR PTO/Vacation tracker. As well as improvements to in-system and supporting documentation. Next release is planed for around September.
Hi all, we've had a few releases since my last posting. Our current release is 2020.03 which features FootPrints 20.19.03.
- Event Management (integrated to Incident Management and Problem Management)
- ITILv4 updates
- Airport smileys in customer closure emails
- Problem Red/Yellow/Green/Grey communications templates
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Re: FootPrints Calendar - Scheduling a ticket in the future
- Re: FootPrints Service Core 12.1.05 Concurrent Licence reporting
- Re: Purchase Order Management
- Re: FootPrints Problem Linked Contacts
- Re: Incidents, Problems, and Service Requests: Single Container as Items Vs Seperate Containers
- Re: I inherited a Footprints installation with no training/information.