I suspect there is something in this month's data that is corrupting the report. I'd say... backup prod and restore to test, then edit the report and narrow the date parameter until you can isolate the ticket(s) more and perhaps look at the data and figure out what is killing it.
Huh, still troubleshooting but we get results when we remove "Created by". Wouldn't have thought a system field would have been creating this issue, weird.
Do you have the Description field or other rich text field included in the report? As a test, try removing that/them.
But I'm also surprised the Created By field would cause trouble, unless possibly there is a user with a strange character (umlauts, cedilla, etc.) in their user name that created a ticket.
Service Analytics doesn't seem to handle special characters well.
Still trying to find the record causing the issue. there are no rich text fields, and so far it seems that only "Created By" affects the results.
Deleted user maybe or a user with a special character in their name.
Yeah, thats what im on the hunt for now!
Shouldn't be a deleted user, we changed our policy on deleting users when the reporting on searches created by those deleted users started to fail. So we no longer delete any users, but rather disable them.
Shouldn't be a special character as we use web server auth, which needs to match our AD. No special characters allowed there. We don't import users, so theres a chance we fat fingered the username, but the user wouldn't have been able to login to create a ticket thus couldn't affect "created by".
Key word there is "Shouldn't". Let's see what I end up finding.
Huh, now I'm seeing issues with the assignee field. Seems like Service Analytics and the user tables aren't playing well.