This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
It's Good , I'm not fit with the following requirement
Security Clearance Level: Interim Secret Clearance Must be Active: No Experience/Education: Five years of IT related experience. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field a plus.
• CompTIA Security + CE and Server +.
• 5+ years of experience with BMC Remedy ITSM in a Windows environment.
• Customer service orientation, knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
• Problem-solving capabilities, adaptability and attention to detail.
• Preferred experience with BMC Remedy ITSM Suite 8.1 (Service Desk, Service Level Management, CMDB, Change Management modules).
Duties/Responsibilities: Provide Remedy System Administrator /developer support.
• Support administration / maintenance of an ITSM remedy solution to include administer application data daily, process queries and reports as requested, and monitor server logs to ensure all system transactions are processed correctly.
• Provide software installation, website / system configuration, and account management. Manage Remedy user accounts and process access requests.
• Ensure Remedy application are properly patched and on the most current version.
• Assist in the development, change, test and deployment of processes into Remedy.
• Perform analysis and documentation of requirements and processes.
• Establish customized Remedy forms; support database design and schema layout.
• Assist in planning and scheduling of changes to the Remedy system and applications.
• Maintain and adapt the following applications for the IT customer: Service Desk (SD) Service Level Management, Change, and CMDB.
• Under minimal direction, analyzes and defines software development requirements and solutions and provides support to internal and external customers.
• Identifies and recommends solutions such as program or system modifications to prevent security exposures.
• Experience in Navy Security requirements and implementations: SECNAV 5239.2, NIST SP 800-53, DoDI 8500.2, DoDI 8510.01 and DoDI 8510.bb.
• Experience with Application and Development STIG, Application Services STIG, Security Readiness Reviews (SRRs) of SQL Server.