Thanks for forwarding this, but it seems that this is about me developing APEX classes with custom methods so that others can call them.
What I want to do is set up RemedyForce to use methods that the 3rd party exposes.
The process that will use these should be kind of simple (for example):
1) When a release is created (of a certain criteria) in RemedyForce -> make a call to 3rd party to create a CSR (3rd party code migration request)
2) When a release is ready to be migrated to a new environment, they update RemedyForce field to request migration -> make a call to 3rd party to update CSR (set the status of request migration)
3) Use a time-based action -> make a call to 3rd party to request current status
4) When status is Complete, then I complete the release record
As I have read through the Docs it looks like I need to:
- create a remote site for the 3rd party (done)
- Create a Web API configuration for the WS call
o This looks like it should load the methods (but it is not…this is where I think I am missing a step)
- In a process flow, call the Web API configuration with the appropriate methods.
Hope this helps,
Architect, ITSM & Governance
Rheem Manufacturing Company
1100 Abernathy Road, Building 500, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30328