1 Reply Latest reply on May 24, 2018 3:41 PM by Lisa Kraas

Has anyone used Adobe Sign or Conga Composer within Remedyforce?

Mitchell Koffman

When some of our user population receive a laptop from us they have to review and sign a contract. Our current method (an external link to an in house web application) is going to be integrated with Remedyforce, but I was curious if anyone has used either of these.

I have just started to look at Adobe Sign and that seems to be more focused on sending out an email (to be signed). We would like the user to sign on the spot and not have to go to their email. Conga Composer seems to be able to let you embed a document to be signed on a form, which would work.

• 1. Re: Has anyone used Adobe Sign or Conga Composer within Remedyforce?
          Lisa Kraas

Hi Mitchell - I don't have any experience with those integrations, but I did want to suggest another potential avenue for feedback.  We have a Customer Advocate Hub which is another vehicle where Customers can network and exchange feedback. This would be a great Challenge to post in the Customer Advocate Hub.  You can reach out to your BRM and they can help you get registered in the Hub if you aren't already and help you work with the Customer Connect Team to get a Challenge posted for other Customers to respond around their experience with these solutions.