Let me understand the issue:
Did you try to access the home page - BLCLI reference - Documentation for BMC Server Automation 8.9 - BMC Documentation without logging in?
Even then it should work.
Can you tell me the exact steps so that I can help you.
I'm logged into the communities site, no problems. And (As you can see) can post questions etc.
But I can't seem to get the docs to work. Which is intensely frustrating.
9 times out of 10 I get no menu on the LHS of the page. Occasionally I do, but it soon disappears again. Looking at the comments, I'm not the only one, so it's not something unique to myself.
If try to login to the docs site as well, the the login there fails with the 500 error... Can't register because the registration site you point to doesn't exist. (Server down? Mismatch of TLS encryption? Not sure)
Looking at the console (Chrome) I see way more errors than I like from a simple refresh of the BLCLI reference page...
Oh. Did you know the first link your users follow to the BLCLI Reference isnt to the reference at all... That has another link t the reference... Which then hits the (Presumably supposed to be reference page)
hit the link to the BLCLI Reference...
which might be the reference, EXCEPT it also has a link to the 'Online BLCLI reference' or 'Offline BLCLI reference'
Selecting 'Online' reference ends up at BLCLI reference - Documentation for BMC Server Automation 8.9 - BMC Documentation which is actually a completely different page from the first BLCLI Reference... And only has the 'Updated Commands on it'. Except if you have won the lottery in the last week in which case it MIGHT show you the menu on the LHS... or not...
Confused? I sure am...
It should be working. Which browser are you using? Could you try with clearing the cache? or May be try with another browser?
The online reference will always show the latest commands added/updated in the latest release. But the LHS namespace should be there. I can see it.
Chrome - Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I tried clearing the cache. No change. Cleared cookies. No change.
I've tried IE as well... I'd hesitate to say it's OK, but it seems to have slightly more success at rendering the menu than Chrome. It's still hit & miss though.
I've also tried Chrome from my home network, and Safari (Also from my home network). Safari has the most success. Chrome from my home network has fewer errors on the console, but the rendering is the same (i.e. no menu).
The BMC BLCLI doc pages just seem to be broken on chrome...
they look fine on chrome to me.