you can see the event xml in grid.log if you enabled adapter logs at debug level.
Or try following:
- Create a workflow with 'inputevent' as input parameter and using assign activity print the contents of 'inputevent' in logs. (before/after execution)
- create a rule in your module with condition as //adapter-event/source-adapter/text() = "<IMAP Adapter Name>"
- specify the workflow created in this rule to trigger
- Export module to Repository and Activate it.
- Keep checking the processes.log file, whenever you get the event for mail the event xml will be printed in processes.log
The answer is correct and thank you so much. But, I have an issue that,
I have configured IMAP adapter as
Target : imap.gmail.com
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : password
and also checked the Use SSL Certificate
Email Address : email@example.com
After that I enabled the adapter.
But status of the peer is partially running.
Please suggest, what is the problem. I have also tried IMAP for outlook. But still getting same issue.
In log , it is showing AUTHENTICATION FAILED. But my username and password is correct. Please help me in this issue.
Thanks & Regards
check for the sample configurations given in this doc and crosscheck with the adapter config you given on Grid.
Be sure you provided the correct port and credentials, also check Use SSL Certificate, Allow Unsigned Certificate and Install SSL Certificate elements.