0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2018 8:38 PM by Zhaoxian Li

Who have use CLM provison Suse12 Linux on Vcenter

Zhaoxian Li

We have encouter a problem: when we provision Suse12 in Vcenter through CLM ,the gateway cannot config correctly, anyone who have provision Suse12 successfully?

Detail:

1 environment:

Vcenter version :5.5 U2

CLM version:4.6.05

BSA version:8.7

Suse Enterprise Version: Suse12Sp3

2 Problem:

We can provison Suse11 successfully, but Suse12 was falied, the vcenter can also manually deploy successfully. CLM can config Ip address, but the gateway is not take affect, the route -n command show that, there is no flag with UG.

when I use BSA vm deploy job manually, it still cannot config the right gateway.

the CLM matrix not support suse12Sp3 so far,anyone who have some measures ,please help me ,thanks.

-------------------new update--------------------

Actually I think this is a BSA problem, while BSA excute Deploy virtual Guest Job lead to this problem

In the /var/log/vmware-imc/toolsDeployPkg.log(see the attached log file)  ,the "GATEWAY = 10.200.144.254 " have configed twice.

But in the Virtual Guest Job we only config one NIC with this gateway(see the attached pics)

So, I think there is must some confusion when bsa send this job command to vcenter.

BSA Version:8.7.0.236 !

消息编辑者为:Zhaoxian Li