Yes, but I would like to highlight records based on an Email Received action history entry.
Yes does work -see this - please activate this feature by checking box
Updated records highlighting
A record is updated when a user other than the owner of the record performs an action on the record. For example, the client updates the description of the record, sends an email message, or adds a note to the record.
A record is updated (or shown highlighted) when another user performs the following actions. If the owner of the record performs these actions, highlighting is removed.
- Save a record
- Link a record to a broadcast
- Change owner (record is shown highlighted to the selected user)
- Close or quick close a record
- Reopen a record
- Mark the record as responded
- From the Actions menu, add a new action
- Send an email message
- Add a note
- In the Incident Matching window, link another record as parent of the current record
- Lock a record
- From Activity Feed or SmartView, you add a note or send an email message
- From Smart Suggestion, link another record as parent record
To remove highlighting of an updated record when it is opened by the staff member, enable automatic record locking. To enable record locking, on the Remedyforce Administration > Application Settings > Console page, from the Record Lockinglist, select Automatic and set the time.