1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2018 7:25 AM by Ranganath Samudrala

configure sql actor adapter

anokha jha

Hi ,

I had configured recently the SQL actor adapter in my environment. The adapter is up and running fine.

But when I am using the insert sub process in my AO studio, the workflow is failing and it throws below error:

Exception occured in sqlAdapter SQL URL string generation exception Message[summary=Exception occured in Adapter: sqlAdapter. Specified target 10.50.96.171 does not exist in the config, detail=Exception occured in Adapter: sqlAdapter. Specified target 10.50.96.171 does not exist in the config], detail=Exception occured in sqlAdapter SQL URL string generation exception Message[summary=Exception occured in Adapter: sqlAdapter. Specified target 10.50.96.171 does not exist in the config, detail=Exception occured in Adapter: sqlAdapter. Specified target 10.50.96.171 does not exist in the config]]

I have used below configuration in my SQL actor adapter:

Url:  jdbc:sqlserver://IPaddress:Port

UserName: provided the username

Password:  Provided the password

Database : provided the IP address where database is installed

Driver: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver

Also I have copied the jar file on the grid where I am enabling this adapter i.e on CDP.

Kindly Help me to figure out if anyone of you got this similar kind of issue that adapres are running the the out of box process throwing error.

Best Regards,

Anokha Jha

1 2 Previous Next