3 of 3 people found this helpful
Jesse Richardson and Customer Support team are considering allowing comments for KAs in Remedy-related communities (teaser: Jon Hall, our KCS expert and famous Smart IT Product Mgr, is all for it ). See FAQ for current status.
- Meetings should happen late-Jan on this topic.
- You can expect a status update early Feb.
In the meantime, Support colleagues will be able to review your feedback for this very KA.
Matt, you RULE!
Let's credit the right people: I'm surrounded by great people who understand value of online engagement:
- you, who post about this "User Experience issue" on BMC Communities
- Shadab Ashraf who makes sure our top Communities champions always have a great time
- Jon Hall who lives and breathes KCS, Digital Engagement and more
- Warren Cook (and whole team) who leverages Modern Support practices to make you all succeed faster & bigger with BMC Products
And more (but I can't name them all here )
What would make your day for BMC Communities in 2018?
of course, big THANKS to you all
The Service stops but it is still displayed as running in services list.
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Thanks Marek Ceizel - I had a colleague make a correction to the Knowledge article to fix the references to catalina.log to localhost.log. Checking on the second suggestion...