This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Notifying French-speaking Control-M community members?
BTW, Google translate gives the following in en_us (I just tweaked a little)
- With a ctmcreate, I know my orderid, my job is in wait resource on the server, but I want to compare the orderid on the frame that controlm will submit during the actual submission on the controlm agent.
- Can someone tell me how to fetch this value? Where to find this value?
- In the tables PSPRCSRQST and PSPRCSQUE I can not find it.
- Knowing that the job produces a sysout on the agent with the name orderid, this value is certainly somewhere on the info that the server sends to the agent.
- I'm trying to catch this info while I'm on the agent.