2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 12:12 PM by Joseph Ruiz

Smart Reporting | Getting the week number of the Current Year?

Joseph Ruiz

I am attempting to get weekly data for CI outages in 2017, but when I attempt to make a Week column and apply filters to the report for relevant data, I get missing weeks (of course) because some weeks are filtered out.

I attempted to apply the filters directly to the YTD Actual Column itself and build the other measures off of the filtered column, but it did not filter out the data as I hoped.

Our version of Smart Reporting does not allow sub queries, so we're severely handicapped in the types of reports that can be created using the drag-and-drop interface.

I would be happy to share my .xml of this report and the custom view if someone would be able to inspect it for me.

Filters for 2017 YTD Actual CALC:

CASE WHEN Unavailability Type = 'Unscheduled Full' AND Categorization Tier 1 != 'Withdrawn' AND Service Type ='Infrastructure Restoration' AND Submit Date BETWEEN '01/01/2017 12:00:00 AM' AND '12/31/2017 11:59:59 PM' THENActual Duration Seconds / 60 ELSE 0 END

Data with report level filters removed. (Unscheduled Partial should be filtered out. )