4 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2019 2:08 AM by Sonika Bhilare

Credential Test Failing for Cloud Discovery

Paul Hecker
      Share This:

Hello!

I'm running BMC Discovery 11.2.0.1 and working on configuring Azure cloud discovery.

NSLOOKUP on my appliance successfully identifies my cloud instance but when I test the credential I get the following error.

Failed to get dynamic parameter subscriptionId: Azure.Subscriptions.ListAll: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='login.windows.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /680607c3-9d4f-4f67-a530-2f672553af35/oauth2/token (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7f0f43ce6210>, 'Connection to case4azure8441.cloudapp.net timed out. (connect timeout=60.0)'))

I was unsuccessful in searching for information on "Failed to get dynamic parameter subscriptionId".  A timeout sounds like it cannot "see" my cloud instance which might explain the "Failed to get dynamic parameter subscriptionId". 

I'm pretty confident the Directory ID (Tenant ID), Application ID and Application Key are correct and I can RDP to my cloud instance.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has information on the error message?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Paul