1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 6, 2017 3:08 AM by Andrew Waters

Not able to fetch detail of all the servers conected to a Management Controller (which are not discovered in ADDM)

Rajat Jain
      Share:|

Hi Everyone,

I am using below query to find all the Management Controllers (Blade Chassis) discovered in ADDM and  all the host connected to a Management Controller:

search ManagementController show name, type, vendor, model, #InferredElement:Inference:Associate:DiscoveryAccess.endpoint as 'Scanned via', #Manager:Management:ManagedElement:HostContainer.name as 'Name', #Manager:Management:ManagedElement:HostContainer.#HostContainer:HostContainment:ContainedHost:Host.name as 'Name'

But, there is another detail, just below the Host list detail, which contains 1) name of all the servers connected to a Management Controller and discovered in ADDM, and 2) list of servers which are connected to that Management Controlled, but not discovered in ADDM.

Please help me with a query to fetch that detail too. In below snapshot, I am able to fetch list of servers above (14 Hosts) but not the list below.

Regards,

Rajat Jain