0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2017 7:14 AM by Sam Truong

Corrupt archive in TrueSight repository

Sam Truong
      Share This:

Hi guys,

I just came across a weird file corruption issue with the TrueSight repository and I'm wondering whether anyone else has seen this before?

My customer has an H/A configuration of TSPS and they have imported the Sentry Hardware KM into the repository and created an installable package with it.

When deploying it, the installer reported a specific file not getting extracted/installed:

[14:21:52] _InstallAProduct:Failed install of product [Hardware Sentry KM for PATROL] due to error on [.\lib\MS_HW_hdf\MS_HW_SNIALibrary.hdf].

[14:21:52] Unable to install file '.\lib\MS_HW_hdf\MS_HW_SNIALibrary.hdf' for product [mshwnakm].

I then checked the .gz file which contains that specific MS_HW_SNIALibrary.hdf file, in the Products\mshwnakm directory, it was indeed corrupt in both the deployable package and on the TSPS server, in the TrueSightPServer\truesightpserver\modules\cma\pproxy\depot_directory\bmc_products\packages\mshwnakm\1.9.60\ directory.

As the original solution .zip file is OK, I'm wondering if anyone else has already observed the same symptoms? Thoughts?

Many thanks,

Sam.