possible with customization.
You can try the below steps in your development environment and check if it works.
1. Open SHR:Union_DataSource_Forms in New Mode, map the Form & it's respective view that is required
2. Open SHR:Union_DataSource_Fields in New Mode, add any fields that are required to be seen on the console.
3. Open SHR:Union_DataSource_FieldMappings in New Mode, create field mapping the fields you have added in step 2
4. Open SHR:Union_ConfigurationConsole and select Overview Console in Implementation Area and click on Build/Rebuid Database Union Structure
5. In developer studio copy the fields required from the respective form to the SHR:Union_OverviewConsole form with the same DB id's.
6. Add the field to the table z2TH_ConsolidateTable1 in SHR:OverviewConsole
I believe you can ignore steps 2, 3, 5 & 6 if you don't have any fields to be mapped.