2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2018 9:19 AM by Erik Paul Gonzalez Pizarro

SSO TSPS 10.7  in workgroup

Deepak Kamath
      Share This:

Dear Experts,

As a point of Demo to my client, I am planning to install TSPS ,SSO on same server. These are VM,s which are not in domain and in work group. Hostname ;- TruesightIM

1. I dont need to install SSO with FQDN as I dont have AD. SO i have done changes to my host entries and got it installed (TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM)

2. I have done same to TSPS as well and installation is Success (TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM)

However when i am trying to authenticate TSPS with admin / admin12345 I am not able to login

Also log throws these certificate error

ERROR 06/20 14:21:37.339 [http-bio-10443-exec-9] UserAccount BMC_TS-CAUM0005E    Error in executing post request non JSON : Host name 'TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM, O=BMC Software, OU=AtriumSSO Server, L=Austin, ST=Texas, C=US)    POST web service call in error

javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Host name 'TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=TRUESIGHTIM.BMC.COM, O=BMC Software, OU=AtriumSSO Server, L=Austin, ST=Texas, C=US)

Regards

Deepak Kamath