I can definitely see a use here. As someone with a razor thing Licence budget, this would be a great way to justify an expansion of license count up the chain here. And to get proactive notification when my Concurrent users are about to run out would allow me to be pro-active instead of re-active when it comes to freeing up those wasted concurrent sessions.
Great work Nic.
- Re: FootPrints Service Core 12.1.05 Concurrent Licence reporting
- Comment on 'Fixed License Usage Report'
- Re: Get the maximum utilization count in Footprint Service Core 12.X
- Re: How can I log someone out of FootPrints 12? Need to free up concurrent licenses.
- Re: Log In History? V12
- Comment on 'Request concurrent license usage reporting similar to Footprints 11'