Strike that, I have it.
2 of 3 people found this helpful
Hi Stefan Hall,
BMC R&D has reviewed this situation and we have determined the following:
- Application of AR 9.1 SP2 patch 3 (9.1.02.003) impacts the AR localized views (no other views are impacted).
- There is no data loss.
- This issue is limited to AR 9.1 SP2 Patch 3 ONLY.
- AR 9.1 SP3, released on June 9th, DOES NOT have this issue.
For customer who have upgraded to AR 9.1 SP2 Patch 3, the process of remediation will be made available shortly.
So, to clarify your points:
- AR 9.1.02 patch 2 removed some PERMISSIONS, NOT the forms, resulting in admin users with these roles / permissions not being able to SEE some of the forms.
- AR 9.1.02 patch 3 had the fix for the permissions issue but introduced a problem that did result in the removal of localized views.
- AR 9.1.03, i.e. AR 9.1 SP3, DOES NOT have either issue.
We would like to know if this has any impact on when we have upgraded to Patch003....
As per BMC we need to run the Utility but when i proceeded to run the viewrepairutility.bat file from the utility bmc has shared i dont see the tool prompt that should allow me to enter the details ...
As shared by BMC :
7. Now, navigate to directory where you have extracted utility. Run “viewrepair.sh” file. Provide parameter as below to tool prompt –
-u <user name> -p <password> -t <server port> -x <server name> -rmiPort <ARMonitor RMI port>
Appreciate updates on the above findings at your earliest availability.