BMC Software announces the release of Service Pack 3 for the following Remedy products:
- BMC Remedy Action Request System 9.1.03
- BMC Atrium Core 9.1.03
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite 9.1.03
- BMC Service Request Management 9.1.03
- BMC Service Level Management 9.1.03
- BMC Remedy Single Sign-On 9.1.03
For detailed information about the enhancements in this release and the list of issues that have been corrected, see the release notes for each component.
BMC Remedy IT Service Management 9.1.03 highlights
Version 9.1.03 includes significant improvements to the install and upgrade experience and delivers improvements in product quality and performance.
- BMC Remedy AR System supports a new RTF editor that provides all the key rich text editing capabilities. In addition, this release supports a new ARUpsert plug-in with a simplified interface and enhanced features.
- The Remedy applications (BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Service Request Management, and BMC Service Level Management) support two-phase upgrade to decrease the outage window.
- A detailed report of the time taken by the BMC Remedy ITSM installer to perform the installation or upgrade of the Remedy applications can be generated.
- BMC Remedy ITSM includes multiple enhancements to the Data Management Utility.
- Version 9.1.03 supports Pentaho version 126.96.36.199.
- BMC Atrium Core exposes REST calls for certain already existing Remote Procedure Call (RPC) to integrate in hybrid deployment scenarios.
- BMC Smart Reporting supports sub query. In addition, new reports are added for BMC Release Management and BMC Knowledge Management and new key performance indicators (KPIs) are added for incidents and work orders.
- BMC Remedy SSO provides Realm support for Local User Management. In addition, this release supports localization of the Login and MSP pages.
Getting BMC Remedy IT Service Management 9.1.03
This service pack is available for download from the BMC Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) site.
Attend the upcoming Remedy 9.1 Service Pack 3 Update / SmartIT 1.6 webinar on Wednesday, June 21 as part of our Connect with Remedy Webinar Series.
R&D Program Manager, BMC Software