2 of 2 people found this helpful
Add the solution:
I see that this issue was presented in ARS 7.6.04 and 8.1 Environment, but the solucion was applied using the KB KA361119, https://bmcsites.force.com/casemgmt/sc_KnowledgeArticle?sfdcid=kA214000000dExLCAU&type=Solution.
I have the same behavior in ARS 9.1.01, when i found the filter, i see that the filter are disabled.
I add the solution for BMC Remedy ARS 9.1.001, provided for BMC Support.
This is a known defect # SW00523681 and fixed in 9.1 sp3 which is tentatively targetted by end of May.
Here is the solution
The following 2 updates were made on the SRM 9.1 SP3
1. The Run If qualification of filter WOI:WOI:ModifyWO_Completed_911_UseCAINew`! should be checking explicitly the TR (transactional value) of Status for the Completed status.
('SRMSAOIGuid' != ) AND ('TR.Status' != 'DB.Status') AND ('Status' = "Completed")
('SRMSAOIGuid' != ) AND ('TR.Status' != 'DB.Status') AND ('TR.Status' = "Completed")
2. In filter WOI:WOI:ModifyWO_Closed_710_UseCAI`! the 2nd Push fields was modified to send "SRM_IN_APP_REQUEST_CLOSED" instead of "SRM_IN_APP_REQUEST_RESOLVED"
Thanks for all.
If this resolved your issue can you tag your last post as correct answer so others can benefit from your findings.
The change was applied in QA Environment, i making many test and i cann´t see records related to SRM_IN_APP_REQUEST_RESOLVED in CAI Events Form.
Today i applied in Production Environment, and i monitoring the behavior. After 2 days monitoring the environment i can confirm the solution.
The ticket is in open status yet.
Thanks so much.