1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2018 7:49 PM by Edison Pioneer

Scheduled excel BIRT reports in Remedy 8.1 do not get sent

Bojan Vladisavljevic

Hello everyone,

I have a strange issue on my hand: My company uses BIRT web reports. They generate fine and export works fine for all formats. But when I tried to schedule report in excel or word format, instead I got status email with the following error:

Error happened while running the report

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:199)

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:75)

com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.RunReport.executeReport(RunReport.java:326)

com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.RunReport.runReport(RunReport.java:563)

com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.PublishReport$1.run(PublishReport.java:200)

java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)

java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)

java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Scheduled reports for HTML and PDF formats work fine. I found a lot of solutions to problems with excel exports, but that works, scheduling is just the issue here.

Has anyone had similiar experience or knows solution to this or can you just point me in the right direction?

If not does anyone have idea where do scheduled reports get generated (mid or ars) and where can I record more granular logs?

I have Remedy 8.1 with MidTier on Windows and ARS on Linux.

Regards,

Bojan

1 2 Previous Next