1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2017 1:22 PM by Christopher Dale Branched to a new discussion.

BSA 8.9 - Unable to run blcli within NSH Script Job -com.bladelogic.om.infra.session.client.SessionCredentialExpiredException: Your session credential has expired, please login again.

Yanick Girouard

I'm trying to run blcli (using performance commands) within a NSH Script Job for the first time in a new BSA 8.9 environment, and I'm getting the following error:

Command execution failed. com.bladelogic.om.infra.app.remote.BlRemoteException: com.bladelogic.om.infra.session.client.SessionCredentialExpiredException: Your session credential has expired, please login again.

All I'm trying in my NSH Script is this:

blcli_execute Server listAllServers

The NSH Proxy service is running, the secure file of the app server seems properly configured and I am able to use automation principals (confirming the app servers properly go through the NSH Proxy).

The content of the server's secure file is this:

rscd:port=4750:protocol=5:tls_mode=encryption_only:encryption=tls:timeout=30:

default:port=4750:protocol=5:tls_mode=encryption_only:appserver_protocol=ssoproxy:encryption=tls:timeout=30:client_keepalive_time=0:

I'm comparing the config with our 8.5 production environment, and the only difference which I can I see is the added timeout=30:client_keepalive_time=0 part in the 8.9 version.

Is there a known issue with 8.9 and blcli credentials?

1 2 Previous Next