2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2016 8:30 AM by John Olsen

Fail Job AI

Jorge Jimenez

I have the username and password defined in "security run as"

Application Integrator CM: UCM0001 = Application Integrator CM: UCM0001

Job failure message:

-------------------

Application Integrator CM: UCM0001 = Application Integrator CM: UCM0001 = Run as password can't be empty

03-10-2016 17-40-10.jpg03-10-2016 17-55-50.jpg

• 1. Re: Fail Job AI
          Rick Westbrock

From what I can see in the background of the first image you don't have a filed for the password defined in the Connection Profile, it seems like that is what the error is complaining about. I only see the Run As field on the profile here:

• 2. Re: Fail Job AI
            John Olsen

I was having same trouble, found this knowledge base article while submitting a ticket

Knowledge Article 000122865

The below workaround is only necessary if you apply Fix Pack 3 after creating an Application Integrator Job Type the requires run as user on Windows.  When creating the Job Type it should create the AI_RUNAS_PASS field for use in the Connection Profile section.  If this field isn't automatically added to the new job type, ensure that AI Fix Pack 3 has been installed on the Control-M Enterprise Manager Server and client.

As needed, there is a workaround for this problem, as follows:

Workaround:

From the AI Designer > Connection Profile > Click the "+" button for adding a new Field

For name: AI RunAs Pass

For Parameter Name: AI_RUNAS_PASS

Save the Changes

Deploy the job type

Open the Control-M Configuration Manager (CCM) > AI Job Type Connection Profile Management

Enter the RunAs user's password